VREXA is a late-stage start-up Value Added Reseller in the Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality market. VREXA’s mission is to make AR/VR high ROI solutions for its clients. At this stage, VREXA is seeking an individual to take over responsibility for the company’s HVAC sales initiative. The unique individual will be capable of creating and guiding opportunities through the sequential stages of the sales process: cold calling, prospecting, initial prospect meeting, data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, and close. This position compensation is a base plus commission with an option to convert to no base with a higher commission rate. This is a remote home office with high travel including some overnight requirement position utilizing your own transportation (mileage and travel-related expenses paid) servicing an area within 300 miles of your place of residence
The preferred candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, self-driven, and competitive
- Have verifiable success in professional services selling with leading-edge technology in B2B and B2b markets.
- Have confirmable skills with CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other tools typically needed for a successful sales operation
- Have confirmable success in value selling techniques
- Be comfortable working with line management to discover how VREXA is the right solution
- Be comfortable selling to sole proprietors as well as business owners in the small to medium-size business market
- Be comfortable in building presentations and proposals given to company operations, financial and executive levels
- Achieve quota target by meeting sales metrics that drive business goals
- Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Excel at prospecting and generating new business, as well as closing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5 plus years’ B2B applicable sales experience
- Prior experience in the HVAC segment of the construction and HVAC services industries
- Legal to work in the USA
- Ability and willingness to travel by car to meet prospects
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and traits:
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to use technology and common software and web applications, including MS Office
- Solution and Value Selling/Positioning Skills
- Critical thinking, problem identification. problem-solving skills
- Drive and a strong desire for success, welcome challenges
- Resourceful, strong at time management
- Highly professional demeanor, customer-first mindset
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop
Please submit online ONLY
Please Note: VREXA reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all-encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
VREXA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request such an accommodation.